Unnecessary children and social benefits

Unnecessary children and social benefits

Social security has survivor benefits available to families when the single parent or both parents die and can not give the children or make money through salaries. If the child is not a reputed family member or does not have a paternity test performed for the biological connection, social security may require additional information or verification of identity.

Survivors Insurance

When the primary employee dies, spouses, children and even parents may be entitled to social security benefits through survivors insurance. This program provides monetary support to the specific parties through the profits that the deceased incurred through his or her life with the company before leaving. Family members or members may have protection through this program when another person dies as a spouse, parent or child. Before benefits are available, the person must earn enough and work long enough for benefits to exist and forward to the appropriate party.

Earn credit

The amount of social security benefits that a person can send through the survivors insurance program depends on the earned points. These occur up to four per year as the person works. The credit and money amount in 2018 indicates that borrowing amounts to up to USD 1320 through salaries or self-employment income per person. Four points in the individual year correspond to $ 5280 for the individual. In order for the person to submit income depends on the individuals age at the time of the death. Minimi is ten years or 40 points for eligibility for these social benefits. However, if the person is younger, he or she may earn less points to pass on the wages.

The distribution of benefits

When the survivors of the deceased workers need the benefits, it is possible to pass on the monetary support even if the person did not work for ten or more years. The wife or children can still get the money for as little as six credits or one and a half years of employment. This must usually happen within the last three years before the person dies. However, there are different situations that may arise that change these circumstances with the Social Insurance Administration. It is important to contact someone within the offices to determine whether the process will change.

A family members death

When a person does not have a valid claim to a parent, eg When the father or mother does not claim him or her, the social security agency may require proof of the persons connection with the deceased. He or she will need to inform the administration of death and the particular circumstances. This is usually a personal visit to the death certificate offices and evidence of a connection to the person as a blood sample. Then the office may need to investigate the matter further before anyone further process start.

When a person dies, it is generally the funeral home that contacts the Social Insurance Administration about the matter. If the deceaseds child or adult child is part of the situation, he or she may contact the administration to start the process of receiving survivors pension based on the credit accrued over the employment history. The individual may need to make a meeting and speak with a social security representative to assist in the connection with the deceased father. It is important to have as much proof as necessary to show the agent that the connection exists as a paternity test or birth certificate.

Improve Survivors Benefits

If the father does not claim the child as his, the survivor may need proof of the mother or the documentation. Without this evidence, the administration may have little opportunity to help the person to obtain survivors benefits. If the father did not work enough to win credit, this could also affect a possible claim. When there is some documentation at the beginning, the person may need to hire a lawyer to acquire the paperwork or to initiate the claim from the Social Insurance Administration.

Legal support for survivors benefits

Applying a lawyer is often necessary to understand a situation and to develop it with the necessary knowledge. If the child has no birth certificate, paternity test or other evidence, the lawyer may need to help him or her to seek proof of a valid claim.

Home | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© Copyright populassite.com 2020